Back End Developer (CakePHP/Java/HTML/CSS/API/ Up to $5,000)
5 Days Work
Up to $5000 Depending on experiences
Medical leaves/Annual Leaves
Good career advancement
Our Client, in the IT industry has openings for Back End Developer
- Program modules for visualizing, designing and developing projects.
- Handle full development cycle of the project in charge
- Examine existing systems, identify defects and propose solutions
- Monitor and repair to optimize product
- Research and explore new technologies to better improve existing and new products
- Provide technical support for product maintenance.
- Work closely with the product team to ensure completion of the product and provide the best method for developing the features and systems of the new product.
- Develop, customize and integrate Moodle, Totara, and other PHP-based web applications
- Provide technical expertise and maintenance support for Moodle, Totara, and other PHPbased web applications on-time within SLA agreements
- Make design, code, and testing and system quality improvement to backend application programming interface (API)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Proficient in Familiar with J2EE, JAVA, spring mvc, hibernate, spring JPA data
- Experience with PHP-based applications, and/or Moodle, Totara, or similar platforms will be a bonus
- Passion for IT and software development
Qualified or interested candidates, kindly apply to us in
the FOLLOWING FORMAT to facilitate the short-listing process;
To: [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Attachment of CV’s in MSWORD FORMAT
Resumes please INCLUDE:
- Personal Particulars with Recent Photograph
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- All Reasons for leaving
- Current and Expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice Period
**We regret that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Your Profile will be kept in our database for more career opportunities.
We wish you all the best in your job search.
Reg No: R1981870
EA No: 19C9570
Capital Human Resource Management Pte Ltd