B2B Product Manager (Exp. SaaS, Martech/Fintech, Bigdata, AI, TAISENG)
- MNC, under IT Department which develop, maintain and manage the products and technologies to drive various CRM and Loyalty solutions for its clients.
- To drive and manage a new product development and subsequent testing and rollout in the region.
- To take charge of development, launch and management of an innovative B2B MarTech/ FinTech solution in Singapore and across APAC.
- Full ownership of product development and orchestrating go to market strategy to create a sustainable, scalable and innovative operating model.
- Responsible for identifying and qualifying requirements, developing and launching solution, supporting rollout and managing overall product life cycle.
- Reporting to Business Unit head, the successful candidate will lead a cross-functional team and be involved in all phases of SaaS product development life cycle – from requirements, analysis, development, testing and implementation to on-going management.
- Managing scope, timeline and budget, leading and managing a cross-functional team and managing stakeholder updates and recommendations
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Marketing, Management, Information Technology or equivalent
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Min 4 years of SaaS product development and/or solution management experience
- Experience in productization process and agile project management
- Leading and managing Product Design, prototyping and market testing
- Managing Digital/Mobile solutions and services
- Working with Marketing and Financial Technologies solutions business development, go to market and management CRM/Loyalty/Incentives programs
- Good understanding and exposure in cloud, AI and big data
- Entrepreneurial attitude with the ability to succeed in a fast paced work environment
JOB ID: 46467
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6671 9884
Park Sungkyu Brian
License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number : R1980869
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
People Profilers Pte Ltd