AWS DevOps Engineer
Golden Bridge Drive is an on-line game development company based in Singapore and Taiwan. We are developing an online eco-system (game integration, account management, merchant platform, payment platform, risk control platform, big data analysis platform, cloud service platform and etc.) and providing technology services and solutions to gaming business operators all around the world. The company was founded in 2012 and has been in fast growing pace ever since. The business has been a great success thanks to the strong demands, and we are currently growing the team.
About the role:
As our AWS DevOps Engineer, you are responsible to design and develop automation to support continuous delivery and continuous integration processes.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Planning, implementation, and growth of the AWS cloud infrastructure.
- Build, release, and manage the configuration of all production systems.
- Manage a continuous integration and deployment methodology for server-based technologies.
- Work alongside architecture and engineering teams to design and implement any scalable software services.
- Stay current with new technology options and vendor products, evaluating which ones would be a good fit for the company.
- Implement continuous integration/continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipelines when necessary.
- Troubleshoot the system and solve problems across all platform and application domains.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, business, or relevant field of study.
- Experience using AWS Experience designing and building web environments on AWS, which includes working with services like EC2, ELB, RDS, and S3.
- Experience building and maintaining cloud-native applications.
- A solid background in Linux/Unix and Windows server system administration.
- Experience using DevOps tools in a cloud environment, such as Ansible, Artifactory, Docker, GitHub, Jenkins, Kubernetes, Maven, and Sonar Qube.
- Experience installing and configuring different application servers to support Java applications.
- Experience using monitoring solutions like CloudWatch, ELK Stack, and Prometheus An understanding of writing Infrastructure-as-Code (IaC), using tools like CloudFormation or Terraform.
- Experience in troubleshooting distributed systems.
- Proficiency in script development and scripting languages.
- Ability to be a team player.
- Ability to train other people in procedural and technical topics.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Familiar with tools like AWS CodeBuild, AWS CodeDeploy, and AWS CodePipeline.
- A good understanding of automation.
Thank you for your interest to join Golden Bridge Drive, Due to the large number of applicants, only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Golden Bridge Drive (SG)