We are looking for an AWS Architect for an ongoing long term project with a billion-dollar IT company in Singapore. The role will be under Aryan Solutions Payroll.
Role – AWS Architect
Location – Fuisonopolis, Singapore
Salary – Open for Discussion
In this role, you will participate in the full life cycle of application development with duties including but not limited to:
- Provide hands-on guidance and oversight in architecting, designing, and developing applications for the AWS Cloud using microservices and other cloud-native application architectures (PaaS, IaaS, containerization, serverless computing, API design patterns, and Infrastructure as Code) and address cross-cutting concerns business, infrastructure, security, and development
- Conduct design and code reviews, including code sampling design reviews, code profiling, and memory utilization review.
- Provide day-to-day direction and guidance to the technical team as required.
- Review the technical capabilities of new and existing development team members.
- Perform Incident Management coordination and execution.
- Able to engineer enterprise-grade solutions using AWS services
- Comfortable with Software Development Life Cycles, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery/Deployment
- Research and evaluate tools to provide an optimum and efficient DevOps environment to the technical team. Lead implementation of the selected tools and resolve issues that arise.
- Collaborate with the teams to develop a process improvement plan and build DevOps Best Practices.
Qualifications and Skills:
- 4+ years of Solution architecture / relevant Microservices & DevOps experience
- 9+ years of experience in software engineering.
- Experience designing, implementing, and documenting scalable and highly available solutions in AWS
- Strong understanding of microservice architectures, principles and patterns.
- Experience with containerization related management stacks like Docker, Swarm, Kubernetes.
- Deep familiarity with AWS cloud infrastructures optimization, CI/CD, patch management, security approach
- Experience developing Cloud applications with API management and distributed microservices based architecture.
- Ability to prepare and clearly communicate proposed technical solutions to both technical and business audiences.
- Good troubleshooting & communication skills
- Ability to work with multiple teams
- Experience supporting technology in a large-scale enterprise environment
Interested candidate can share there updated resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 67087429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd