AVP, Web Developer & UX Designer, Data Management Office
The Big Data Analytics Centre is a business function that leads the transformational build, use, and deployment of the banks next generation analytics capabilities and infrastructure. This exciting role will play a pivotal part as an Analytics Centre of Excellence that will take analytics to the next level through use of latest data and analytics technology currently being deployed. You will work either individually or in project teams to help the organization progress towards a self-service data discovery culture.
In this role you will be part of the Big Data Analytics Centre, and will aim to deliver new insights and bring analytical practices to life through data visualisation, intuitive dashboards and data modelling to support the adoption of analytics into the decision making process across the entire organization.
This is a unique role where the right candidate will be able to make a significant and visible contribution within a short period of time.
- Think analytics and creatively to produce designs of web applications, dashboards, and infographics from a UX, UI and Data Visualisation standpoint.
- Work closely with diverse teams to implement a cohesive user experience strategy and advocate UX & Data Visualisation in the broader organization
- Represent the Analytics Centre of Excellence to cross train team members, business users, and ensure business user adoption of analytics and supported tools
- Drive innovation initiatives under the business leadership team's guidance and directives
- Degree in Design, Computer Science or a related field and/or experience
- Minimum 3 years working experience with design tools such as Illustrator, Photoshop, XD, Axure, Invision, and/or Sketch
- Familiar with the Design Thinking Process and experience in Agile and/or Lean projects
- Strong concept with Webservers architecture such as SharePoint, Apache, Nginx will be a plus point.
- In depth knowledge of commercial banking products and the overall industry is desirable
- Good written and verbal communication skills and demonstrated success presenting designs in a clear and compelling manner to cross-functional stakeholders that persuades action
- Ability to work and thrive in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)