AVP/VP Finance -(local UNI)/frequent travel to China
- responsible for all accounting functions for one of the Group’s key business units
- budgeting and forecast, cost management and financial analysis.
- support senior management to establish complex banking facilities annually to raise funds for the entire Group’s business activities
- credit risk custodian for the Group
- support the CEO to analyse Credit Control activities for the Group and advise on provisions for potential bad debts
- review the internal processes to identify gaps and make recommendations to facilitate informed business decisions and compliance with accounting standards
- responsible for annual audit exercise, deferred tax computation and corporate tax filling.
- CPA/CA holder with a Degree in Accountancy from NUS/NTU/SMU
- Min. 5 years experience in supervisory overseeing the full spectrum of accounting and finance functions
- high energy individual, positive and sharp to anticipate, pre-empt and mitigate potential issues.
- Possess strong business acumen and analytical skills,
- Regular business travel to China
- Familiar with Chinese accounting standards and international accounting standards is advantageous
- Ready to dive deep into operational issues when necessary
Salary commensurate with qualification and experience
Please submit resumes, in MS Word format, to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] with the following details, :
Position applying for
Reason for Leaving
Quek Hong Guek
EA License No : 06C4642
EA Reg No : R1981137
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified