AVP/MGR, Product Specialist, UOB Alternative Investment Management
Functional area: UOB Alternative Investment Management
Employment type: Full-time
Job Type: Permanent
UOBAIM is a growing alternative investment management firm with an Asian investment focus servicing a wide-range of global clients both institutional and individual.
As part of our business expansion, we are looking to hire a Product Specialist to be responsible for providing technical and product support to internal and external sales teams in the distribution, marketing and sales of our hedge fund and private equity fund products. This is a technical role and experience with alternative investment investing or research is necessary. Individual with fund investing and research, investment consulting and management consulting background are preferred.
- Prepare marketing materials including presentation, marketing collateral, white papers, sales tools and FAQs,
- Source and develop relationship with institutions, investment consultants, private banks and other channel partners and work with them to understand their needs and develop appropriate solutions.
- Coordinate with sales teams to organize training sessions, product calls, fund manager roadshows, client events, conferences, product campaigns and PR/branding activities
- Work with distributors to promote firm’s offerings, obtain platform approvals and facilitate all technical aspects of the relationship.
- Liaise with Legal and Compliance departments to ensure client materials are in accordance with firm’s policies and local regulations for external distribution
- Strong domain expertise in alternative investments.
- A degree /MBA in business/finance or equivalent from a reputable tertiary institution;
- Possess 3 – 5 years of relevant investment or research experience.
- Strong work ethic and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Speak and read Chinese to handle mandarin speaking market
- Strong expertise with Powerpoint, Word and Excel
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)