AVP, Investment Advisor (Private Bank)
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB) | Date Posted: 8-Feb-2019
- Responsible for providing investment advise to relationship managers and high net worth clients, and administration of assigned clients.
- Administer assigned client accounts and identify investment opportunities for high net worth clients.
- Required to assess clients’ risk appetite, investment preference and return expectations and offer appropriate investment solutions
- Offer private banking products and quality investment services within guidelines, and provide up-to-date key market information to relationship managers and (ultra) high net worth clients.
- Perform periodic review and monitor account status.
A. Personal and Social
- Ability to socialise/communicate with people from all spectrum
- Genuine and sincere in wanting to help others
- Team player as well as ability to function independently
B. Professional and Technical
- Good financial degree
- 5-8 years of relevant experience, preferably in Private Banking
- Strong knowledge on multi asset classes and investment products such as equity, bonds, funds and structured products, etc.
- Strong communication skills.
- VBA/Excel skills
- Certification in CFA preferred
- Excellent English language skills, oral and written.
- Business Mandarin will be an advantage to liaise with China counterparts.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)