AVP - Internal Audit
- Join a market leader within Fintech
- A regional role that offers a breadth of learning opportunities
Our client is a well-established Fintech firm. Headquartered in Singapore with operations across Asia, they provide financial services including debit and credit card products, digital banking and cash management systems.
You will be responsible for :
- Planning and executing business risk and other audits activities across various business units.
- Preparing, scheduling, planning, executive and reviewing internal audits according to the annual audit plans in conjunction with various stakeholders.
- Evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls to address financial, operational, external, and other relevant risks.
- Recommending ways to improve internal controls and governance processes.
- Presenting periodic reports and audit findings to the senior management.
- You have at least 8 years experience within a Internal Audit role, ideally within the Fintech industry.
- You have solid experience in a regional role ideally including experience covering Southeast Asia.
- Experience within Financial Services would be highly valuable.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are highly goal driven and work well in fast paced environments
- You possess strong analytical skills and are comfortable dealing with numerical data
Snaphunt Pte Ltd