AVP, Internal Audit
- Execute audit assignments within the approved audit plan and budget
- Proper documentation of audit works with adequate supporting documents
- Draft audit findings to highlight internal control weaknesses, irregularities, inefficiencies and non-compliances as well as recommendations to enhance existing control system and remedial action
- Attend audit exit discussion with respective Heads to discuss audit issues and recommendations and subsequently draft the audit reports
- Follow-up and tracking resolution status of outstanding audit issues.
- Maintain Audit Program and ensure continuous review of audit approach by taking cognizance of changes effecting the operations and to ensure that the audit methodology is comprehensive and up to date.
- Participate in project review, meetings and other audit assignments when required
- A Bachelor's Degree, with at least 7 years of audit experience in a Coporate Bank
- Professional qualifications such as a Certified Information Security Audit (CISA), Certified Internal Auditor or Certified Public Accountant (CIA/CPA) are preferred.
- Treasury audit experience is a must
- Willing to travel for business needs
** Interested candidates, kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc) to:
Shervonne Ho Zhao Di (16S8107 | R1440288)
[Click Here to Email Your Resume]
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd