AVP, Centre of Excellence
Objectives of this Role
Reporting to the Senior Vice President & Head of Public Sector, Travel & Transport (T&T) – International Region, the Head of Centre of Excellence will oversee the creation of synergies and optimisation with current 4 business pillars within the Public, T&T team to create business/operational excellence and rapid replications of industry leading innovations/best practises to meet organisational EBITDA goals.
This leadership role will conceptualise and operationalise key initiatives to drive sales and operations excellence between the delivery and sales function to deliver better designs in solutions offerings, and to create the foundation for share of wallet in the accounts won to grow incremental margins and revenues to drive better outcome for the business.
The pan geographical nature of the function supports, propagates best practices, and enables our successes across the various markets so that we can dramatically replicate successes in one market/vertical rapidly to other opportunities.
This is an important role because the talented individual will be supporting and developing the regional commercial group.
Organization & People
- Design and manage the country sales and operations strategy and transformation, including proactively assessing and identifying areas for improvement
- Accelerate transformation through industry leading innovation and best practise, enhance integration between sales, customer service, and marketing teams to increase the impact of implementations.
- Oversees Business Analytics, Sales Operation, and Admin team to drive consistency, efficiency, and alignment as well as sharing of best practices across various business divisions.
Data & Insights
- Take ambiguous and complex business problems and use research, analytics and business assessment capabilities, define the problem, define the opportunity set, and recommend actionable next steps
- Leading Sales Operations team to provide data insights (lead management statistics) and track the end-to-end lead management process
- Serve as a subject matter expert, handling inquiries and developing action plans to address them, and assisting with the preparation and dissemination of communications
- Work with regional & local team to drive sales effectiveness by deploying Business Intelligence (BI) to configure and automate sales executions, sales reporting, tracking, and monitoring according to business requirements
Technology & Process
- Leverage on technology to build up enterprise capability – to drive process automation and excellence
- Streamlining business processes by planning, organizing, and managing a quality process to increase operational productivity and efficiency
- Accountable for identifying key business risks and proactively deploying risk mitigation strategies
- Engage and align stakeholders to promote timely action, commitment, and adherence to accountabilities
- Degree or equivalent with more than 15 years of experience with an MBA from a reputable business school.
- Experiences with Start-up, global worldwide functions and eloquent with industry leading best performing organisational structure and internal procedures that deliver performance
- Excellent and proven oral and written communication skills – ability to present technical information clearly and concisely.
- Networker. Comfortable dealing with senior managers across different countries and cultures.
- Excellent organisation skills, with ability to multi-task. Prioritises activities/projects according to business need – puts in effort to ensure activities completed on schedule and to high quality required.
- Enjoys working in a fast paced, sometimes demanding environment.
PCCW Solutions Insys Pte Ltd