AVP, Account Opening, Private Bank
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values â€” Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers.
About the Department
UOB Private Bank is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our clientsâ€™ financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Groupâ€™s comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services.
- Review Private Banking Clientsâ€™ new account opening documentation for adequacy and compliant to legal, regulatory and internal requirements
- Liaise with Relationship Managers and their assistants to complete required documentation, explain and clarify documentation requirements
- To provide prompt, accurate and quality service to internal clients; ensure timely & accurate processing of client documentations
- Ensure accounts are opened in the systems in a timely and accurate manner
- Ensure any document deficiencies are accurately tracked and escalate as per procedure
- Support other departments as applicable with various activities like Signature Verification, information retrieval etc
- Work with Business Control and other stakeholders on documentation requirements and ensure compliance with regulatory control and internal bank policies
- Review of existing accounts that are due for periodic review.
- Assist in update & maintaining of SOP
- Assist in preparation work for audit review, if necessary
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Private Banking environment
- Strong organizational skill, communication and interpersonal skill
- Able to interact effectively across different business users, operational and IT teams
- Committed and conscientious personality, willing to take on ownership and responsibility to ensure follow through to problem solving
Be a part of UOB Family
Apply now and make a difference.
United Overseas Bank Ltd (UOB)