Audio Light Asia Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 20-Nov-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- To trouble-shoot & repair audio-visual, electronics, lighting & audio equipment.
- Able to read schematic drawings.
- To provide technical sales support & after-sales service.
- To do job installations & turnkey projects, assist in supervising sub-contractors & freelance/part-time workers.
- Demonstration of products & software.
- To do programming.
- ITE Nitec in Electrical Technology (Lighting & Sound) / Diploma in Audio-visual Technology or Electronics/Electrical.
- At least 2 years’ of related working experience.
- IT savvy.
- Knowledge & practical experience in setting up computers & network will be an added advantage.
- Good spoken & written communication skill.
- Passion, self-reliance, independent, initiative, creativity, resilience, hardworking.
- Must be able to work irregular hours & overtime when require.
- Must be able to attend to emergency service after office hours when require.
- Must have good interpersonal skills & able to communicate well with management & colleagues & be a team player.
- Class 3 Driving Licence a MUST with company van provided.
- Candidates with passion in this industry & good attitude will be considered.
- Able to start work immediately.
- Open to Singaporeans/PRs.
Interested parties, please email detailed resume stating work experience, expected salary & your recent photo to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Audio Light Asia Pte Ltd