Aviva Relationship Consultant
What is it like to be an Aviva Relationship Consultant?
Kick start your career as an Aviva Relationship Consultant! This is a full time employee role with a base salary and full staff benefits.
At Aviva, we are constantly on the lookout for exceptional individuals to join our team. Our team of corporate relationship consultants is experienced in all aspects across life, general, health insuranceand asset management portfolio. Working closely with your team manager, you will be assigned a portfolio of potential leads for both sales and servicing purposes. You will be provided with the utmost support as we will be grooming you for success and appropriate training will be provided for you.
This is a sales role, with a servicing element. Challenge yourself by meeting new business acquisition targets. If you have a passion for talking to people and an interest in helping people plan for their future, this is the role for you! You will be able to provide customized solutions and portfolios for your clients based on their needs and concerns. Outstanding candidates will see the progress of their hard work and can potentially make attractive incentive upon meeting the variety of KPIs set.
- Execute sales related activities (eg telemarketing calls, seminars, corporate events etc)
- Provide efficient and quality customer service to clients & vendors
- Ensure policies of assigned segment are properly administered
- Ensure risks are underwritten and accepted in accordance with the risk management and underwriting policies of the company and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Monitor and ensure service deliverables with Customer Service Team as well as any Service Level Agreements and dedicated administrative projects assigned
- Recognized university degree; or at least GCE ‘A’ level or
- Minimum academic qualifications as required by the Financial Advisors Act or
- A diploma awarded by a polytechnic in Singapore
- Organizational and people management skills
- Passion to learn and excel
- Marketing and Presentation skills
- Communication & negotiation skills
- Knowledge of MS Office application software
- Knowledge of life and health insurance products preferred
At Aviva, we’re always looking for passionate, versatile and focused individuals to join us in making a difference. Keen to create legacy and kill complexity by caring more and never resting to make things better for our customers? If your answer is a resounding yes, we want you! Fresh graduates with no experience are welcome to apply.
It’s all about you. At Aviva, our people are our best asset. Your development and aspirations are greatly valued by us and we want to help you get there and to accelerate your potential. Our purpose is to free people from fear of uncertainty, enabling them to get on with their lives confidently. We are a leading composite insurer with a respected global brand. Across the world, we protect our 34 million customers and the things that are important to them, allowing them to enjoy life today, knowing that tomorrow is covered. And we definitely know how to look after our own people. People and teamwork are central to our success – we see our employees as customers and advocates and therefore strive to create an environment that ensures all of our people can contribute, feel appreciated and develop competitive skills for the future.