Avaloq Technical Consultant
- Join a firm that provides a good balance of work, fun and excellent growth opportunities
- Opportunity to coach and mentor a small team
Our client is a rapidly growing IT Solutions and Services provider focused on providing services around Enterprise Solutions, Custom solutions and Business Intelligence solutions. With an increasing client footprint in the region, they are looking for passionate business analysts, developers, architects to join their team in Singapore.
You will be responsible for :
- Working in technical streams for implementing Avaloq Core Banking Platform.
- Writing business and technical specifications and performing parameterization and customization of various core banking software modules.
- Analyzing requirements and designing software solutions.
- Designing and developing user interfaces and executing manual and automated test cases.
- Providing technical expertise and support to internal and external stakeholders.
- Assisting project managers in project planning & strategizing.
- Coaching team members and stream members.
- You possess a Bachelor's Degree and have at least 3 years experience working with Avaloq products, along with at least 4 years of banking experience.
- You have participated in multiple Avaloq Core Banking Platform implementations in the business / technical streams.
- Having an Avaloq Certification would be a significant plus.
- You have experience in Avaloq parameterisation and development of customised functionality, preferably with focus on Avaloq Message Interface.
- You have solid understanding of Oracle databases and PL/SQL and you can develop high level software designs and solutions.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and systematic approach to problem solving, with an ability to articulate complex technical issues to business stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a good command of written and spoken English, is a must.
- You are highly customer orientated and are willing to travel abroad, if required.
Ref No: 38041199
Snaphunt Pte Ltd