AV Technician (for Commercial Building)
• Carry out daily preventive and corrective maintenance and comply with safety at work.
• Alert Supervisor of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or may occur at work site.
• Daily checks on the cleanliness and testing of all equipment in Auditorium, Theatre, Training, Meeting rooms before and after each event; all rooms must be serviceable at all times.
• Operations of AV equipment and to provide technical support advice related to AV equipment to client.
• Assist in Ministerial and VIP visits, National events and to client requests, when required.
• Attend weekly logistic meeting with client on events requirement for events and liaise with event organizers on logistic support and event set up requirements.
• Monitor caterers set up and ensure that cleanliness is upkept after each event and safety at work.
• Assist M&E Technician to monitor, trouble shoot and maintain effective functioning of all equipment (AV/M&E), to carry out trouble shooting to rectify faulty equipment or components during emergency and client’s amenities.
• Verify and endorse of completion of work carry out by Term and Ad-hoc vendors/ Sub-contractors.
• Any other duties deemed necessary for the effective management & accomplishment of the department’s objective.
• ITE / NITEC in Electronics and Communication or equivalent with 1 year of working experience with AV system and computer knowledge.
• Posses out-going personality, inquisitive mindset to explore and uncover technicalities to everyday problems
• Communicate and write in English for effective execution of routine duties
• Has a good safety mindset and displays good WSH behaviour
• Able to work on Public Holidays, weekends and performing of overtime duties, when required.
ENGIE Services Singapore Pte Ltd