AV Manager (REF: CY)
Leading healthcare group in Singapore, they offer an innovative and sustainable medical care to provide an excellent patient care services.
You will be offer a competitive remuneration packages and benefits and get a chance to work in one of the most renowned healthcare group in Singapore!
- Manage the AV technician team for the daily operations such as equipment maintenance
- Deliver high level of service standard
- Be the mentor to the team and educate them on the relevant knowledge for the AV skills
- Prepare the report and do budget projections
- Revise the existing process and implement innovative technologies to improve the current organization systems and workflows
- Constantly upgrade yourself and explore new systems
- Be the in-charge for all AV related affairs in the company
- Degree in audio engineering/electronics and engineering with 3-4 years of relevant healthcare experience
- Experience in Audio Visual Support
- Outstanding communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good leadership experience
- Able to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment
Interested applicants, kindly furnish us with your detailed resume in MS Words format and click "Apply Now" button.
** We regret to inform only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Applicants who do not possess necessary experience or qualification will still be considered on individual merits and may be contacted for other opportunities. **
JOBSTUDIO PTE LTD
EA License No: 10C4754
EA Personnel: Lim Sin Loong
EA Personnel Reg No: R1217121
JobStudio Pte Ltd