Auxiliary Police Officer (Armed) / Gross salary up to $3,700* / $16,000 Bonus
Auxiliary Police Officers (APO) are responsible for maintaining law and order. Primary duties include deterring and preventing unlawful activities, safeguarding persons and protecting properties from loss and damage. Secondary duties include crowd and traffic control, perform patrolling, access control or enforcement of security at events.
• Basic salary from $2,600 and above (Gross salary up to $3,700, Inclusive of OT)
• Bonus of $16,000
• Paid training provided (Experienced applicants with relevant experience will enjoy higher salary during training)
• Other benefits include Annual leave, Medical and Hospitalisation leave etc
• Minimum 3 GCE N credits or 5 x level 5 WPLN modules
• Candidates with higher qualifications may be considered for higher emplacement
• Able to carry out 12 hours rotating shift work and physical work required
• Pleasant disposition with customer service oriented is an advantage
• Singaporeans only
Interested applicant please WhatsApp / sms Henry @ 9189-5830 to schedule for an interview or click to apply now. All enquiries are also welcome.