Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 7-Feb-2021
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
- Perform unit testing, integrated testing, trouble shooting, deployment, maintenance, and documentation.
- Develop test strategy, create and execute test case, analyze the result, identify the defect and help the team to troubleshoot the defects
- Manage periodic review of complicated applications and design, develop, and deploy system enhancements when necessary.
- Perform configuration management for the Application Software
- Search, assess and recommend new technology, solutions, and products to meet present and future business needs
- Provide updates of the development and/or maintenance of Application Software when required.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum 5 year hands on experience in test automation
- Hands on experience in performance test
- Experience in service virtualization
- Good knowledge in various testing tools such as Selenium , UFT, Cucumber/JBehave, HP ALM, RestAssured, SoapUI, CA DevTest/Lisa
- Good programming skills in Java, SQL etc
- Experience on DevOps tools (Git, Jenkins, Jira, Maven, Gradle)
- Experience working in Agile teams
- Working experience in Banking Domain Technical experience advantageous
Cristina Malabuyoc Malijan EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1111547