Automation Test Architect
Confidential| Date Posted: 27-May-2020
EA Licence No: 0
Bachelor's / Honours
- Strong experience in TOSCA and should have worked on latest and multiple automation tools.
- Should have experience in SAP testing (FICO/ SD/ MM/ CRM/ SCM/ FSCM/ PI/PO) or SFDC testing.
- Capable of reviewing the current state of test automation.
- Should help in integrating tools like JIRA, Perfecto, SAUCE Lab etc to the existing framework
- Define end to end automation workflow for each of the application services from initiation to delivery.
- Capable of putting across E2E Automation Strategy.
- Capable of indicating types of automation testing required across various business layers and recommend appropriate tools.
- Set target for the automaton roadmap.
- Capable of setting team skills, framework, tools and coverage.
- Capable of indicating CI/CD pipelines.
- Capable of defining Y2Y productivity improvements.
- Capable of recommending a process/strategy to reduce execution time.
- Improve test estimation efforts.
- Recommend best practices and provide solution/ approach for a given problem statement.
Late Evening Shift: 11:30 AM to 08:30 PM SGT