Automation Technician - MNC @ East
Our client is an US MNC who manufactures semiconductor products for use in radio frequency (RF) and mobile communications systems. Its products include power amplifiers, front-end modules and RF products for handsets and wireless infrastructure equipment.
PERMANENT | East
- Provide engineering, production and application support for automation equipment about operations, troubleshooting, maintenance, installation or upgrading
- Ensure that automation equipment such as robots, computerized manufacturing and tracking system, supporting equipment and tools are well maintained in good working condition
- To support production or engineering runs with minimum downtime
- First level support to maintain automation operations and trouble recovery.
- Perform routine checks to monitor equipment operating parameters, system update
- Assist engineer to prepare and condition equipment to optimal operating level
- Setting up equipment and perform calibration check
- Higher NITEC or Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Electronics/Mechatronics Engineering) or equivalent.
- At least 5 years working experience in semiconductor/wafer fab manufacturing industry with technical expertise in either Photolithography / Sputtering / Plating / Dry & Wet Etching / Laser Marking / Back grinding or Dicing.
- Candidate must possess strong problem solving & analytical skills
- Willing to work in cleanroom environment and on rotating shift
- Candidates without the relevant industry experience and willing to pick up a new career development goal in a new industry are welcome to apply
Wanco Manpower Pte Ltd