MEIBAN MICRO PTE LTD| Date Posted: 30-Jul-2020
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
- Develop schedule servicing and preventive programmed effectively and implement accordingly for automated machine
- Identify and develop process automation program to enhance productivity
- Address failure analysis and troubleshooting to automated machine in resolving quality and problem arises
- Incorporated EHS consideration into automated machine
- Prepare the materials according to production plan.
- Maintain equipment and plant in a good condition
- Perform process set up to produce products that meet quality and output standards
- Ensure QC inspectors check products prior to production start-up.
- Jointly deploy the operators to the respective task at start of shift. Re-deploy during production when needed to ensure optimal utilisation of Resources and machines.
- Train the operators in products and machine operation so that they can carry out their job function independently and competently.
- Attend to and resolve process and machine problems that are feedback by operators and QC inspectors.
- Raise any problem that cannot be resolved to the Engineer for review and follow-up actions.
- Assist the Engineer in implementing all corrective and preventive actions for all discrepancies and potential problems to ensure problems are contained, corrected and prevented from recurring.
- Perform mold qualifications and first article submissions as planned to meet customers’ requirements.
- Assist Engineer in liasing with planner to ensure prompt delivery of products to customers.
- Assist the Engineer to qualify new materials and processes.
- Control further processing, delivery or installation of non-conforming product until the deficiency or unsatisfactory condition has been corrected.
- Perform mold and equipment qualification as per written protocol.
MEIBAN MICRO PTE LTD