Automation Technician (2300 SGD-AMK)
- Provide technical and project management support for Production Department.
- Liaise with customers on new projects and responsible for all co-ordination internally & externally till product launch.
- Troubleshoot on processes & perform failure analysis on fallout from line and field return, so as to reduce the defective rate.
- Work with superiors to suggest and implement ways to develop and further enhance manufacturing capabilities within the company.
- Check, control and monitor machine & equipment spare parts.
- Review daily report.
- Provide and coordinate for mold tests.
- Prepare work instructions.
- Liaise & coordinate with engineers for new projects and prepare for production mode.
- Compile monthly report.
- Monitor overtime work of operation.
- File all records as per procedure.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned.
- Minimum ITC Certificate in Engineering, Diploma in Engineering faculty or equivalent
- Minimum 1 year of relevant experiences
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume and educational certificate to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or apply here directly
EA License No: 15C7752 | MTC Staffing Pte Ltd
EA Reg. No: R2197293 | Wong Chun Kit
-- We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified, however, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities. --
MTC Staffing Pte Ltd