Automation & Robotics Technician
GE Aviation Engine Services - Singapore has established an Automation and Robotics Centre of Excellence (COE) to develop automation and robotics solutions. The Robotics Technician will play a critical role in the COE sustaining and maintaining existing Robotics and Automation systems in the shop floor that are capable of performing visual or dimensional inspection, polishing, grinding, spraying or welding etc for repairing aircraft and engine components.
Essential Responsibilities :
- Work with end-users equipment for technical supports and upgrading.
- Troubleshoot robotic and PLC programming languages.
- Assist Engineers to drive Continuous Improvement program.
- Assist Engineers in Process Development, Engineering Studies, and data collection for analysis.
- Work/coordinate with external vendors and system integrator in the shop floors.
- Provide end-users training
- At least an accredited Diploma in Engineering or related discipline.
- Higher NITEC holders with proven track record maybe considered.
- 1-2 years of Automation & Robotics fast-paced production environment.
- At least 1 year hands-on experience in development of Robotics (FANUC/ABB) or automated
systems in production shop floors
Prepared to hands-on and work along with Engineers and Shop floor technicians.
- Good understanding of MS-Office application especially MS-Excel.
- In-depth knowledge of mechanical / electrical knowledge or visions system will be a plus.
GE Aviation Engine Services Singapore