Automation Engineer (Pharmaceutical Mfg, Office Hours)
Description: Responsible for the effective manufacturing engineering and build leadership projects from the initial plan through final shipment to the customer.
- Create and provide control plans, build plans, quality control documents, safety requirements, protective personal equipment and packaging/shipment plan per quality process.
- Estimate labor design, build, and engineering's needs for projects
- Schedule and conduct manufacturing review meetings to maintain the project's schedule
- Manage execution with Project Management to achieve project budget and schedule.
- Follow up on designs and material to ensure quality and adherence to delivery schedule is maintained
- Interface with purchasing regarding supplier/component selection and initiate purchase requisitions
- Coordinate the validation testing of system to defined requirements
- Review the project deliverable's prior to shipment for complete and accurate shipping to customer
- Manage customer supplied items to quality process and customer requirements
- Maintain a professional level of project/engineering document control per quality procedures
- Act as a liaison between Project Manager, Engineers, Suppliers, Customers and Manufacturing to execute project to plan
- Provide feedback to Manufacturing Manager/Supervisors regarding technician productivity, capabilities and anticipated problems
- Manage issues and problem solving using quality processes and procedures
- Provide weekly/daily status updates to project team and management
- Propose and justify tooling and equipment to improve product quality and manufacturing processes
- Operate independently maintaining a high degree of initiative and provide targeted results
- Maintain project leadership by open communication, listening and earning the confidence and respect of the other project members
- Be resourceful and exhibit well thought approach to resolving the unexpected issues that may occur
- Develop an understanding of manufacturing and engineering applications while staying abreast of new technology that can be used to improve quality, lower cost and provide targeted results
- Maintain a professional, ethical, friendly and fair relationship with a all business contacts, internal and externally
- Contribute to the ongoing improvement of corporate/group functions, activities and goals
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Requirements - Skills, Knowledge
- Standard manufacturing assembly/fabrication practices
- Ability to work with AutoCAD design
- Ability to work with Solid Works design
- Understanding of robotic automation
- Understanding of PLC controls
- Knowledge and experience with ISO Quality Systems
- Knowledge and experience with Resource Planning Methods
- Knowledge and experience with OSHA Requirements
- Min Bachelor's degree in an engineering discipline, such as, but not limited to Manufacturing Engineering, Manufacturing Systems, Electrical, Mechanical and Industrial Science.
- Minimum three years of industrial design and/or project management experience with robotics or industrial automation, preferred.
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Automation Engineer - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd