Automation Engineer (OSI PI Historian, Pharma Manufacturing MNC, Healthcare)
• Technical hands-on experience with Siemens Production Control System, Delta V or comparable experience
Responsibilities defined as below:
• Works on many phases or sub-tasks of project or entire projects of moderate complexity
• Represent Automation in working meeting providing technical advice on the fulfillment of production targets and operational effectiveness
• Plans projects or subtasks so they may be tracked and presented.
• Implement complex changes or modifications
• Provide out-of-hours technical support to address and rectify technical issues and queries per rotational basis
• Provide systems training for end-users
• Investigate and support on complex issues. Escalate to the Sr Engineers if the need arises due to the complexity of the issues
• Adhere to the budget per defined
• Support Audit request with general supervision from Sr Engineers and Manager
• Comply and suggest improvement on quality related documents of the department. (e.g. SOP´s, CAPAs, Change Controls, Specifications etc.
• Support activities that will ensure the integrity of quality related electronic data within the systems.
• Coordinate, support and execute (if needed) necessary spares management, routines, preventive and corrective maintenance plan in consideration of the production schedule
• Responsibility to adhere to any applicable EHS requirements.
• Commitment to a fair and respectful relationship to others and behavior in accordance with Code of Conduct.
• Any other duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Min Degree in a related field
• Min of 5 years experience as an Automation Engineer
• Must possess excellent team work and interpersonal skills with a strong emphasis on good analytical skills
• Possess good customer interactions skills
• Sound ability to troubleshoot and repair
• Good communication skills
If you are interested in the position, do kindly drop your most updated resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Attn: Automation Engineer - Leon)
Leon Leong De Cong
Recruit Express Pte Ltd (Healthcare & Lifesciences Division)
EA License: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd