COMPANY: MNC in chemical engineering
Attractive perks & career progression
To proactively maintain, repair and improve the efficiency for all plant equipment automation and control, including Manufacturing Execution System software and communication network with minimum zero interruption to the production. Role shall always also ensure timely implementation of projects and plant availability .
1. Responsible for executing and implementing plant automation maintenance, managing of engineering resources during maintenance schedule and prompt resolution of breakdowns, including engaging external assistance.to maximize plant availability and minimize disruption to the production process that cover site Automation system including ABB 800xa system and control builder programming and Schneider quantum proworx 32 programming and hence including industrial network design and maintenance, VMware and server/ workstation and Fix32 database and graphics design/MES/ DCSi SCADA/PLC as well as label applicator and ABB robotic palletizer machine.
2. Ensure process alarm management and process safety troubleshooting activities are carried out. verified, trended, track safely and good housekeeping is maintained.
3. Carry out implementation activities for minor plant modifications and capital projects, in line with defined specifications and budget.
4. Take responsibility for quality in all aspects of maintenance work that will have impact on product quality. Provide specialist advice to other sections and subordinates for trouble shooting / continuous improvements to processes / systems
5. Initiate, encourage and implement improvement projects that lead to reduce overall cost and improve cost effectiveness e.g. improve equipment reliability standardization, etc.
6. Provide close loop control system and timely technical advice to other departments for gaps, troubleshooting / continuous improvements to processes
7. Promote and advocate Safety, Health and Environment awareness. Lead and performance risk assessment on all maintenance activities.
8. Lead, supervise, develop, and motivate junior specialist for troubleshooting and faults rectification of defined equipment. .
9.Assist Automation Engineer/ Engineering Manager to perform the routine work planning with operations counterpart and to enable seamless work handover and minimize disruption to production schedule.
Instrumental and control Diploma from Polytechnic or equivalent . Relevant experience in the process / food industry . PLC (ABB xA (must have), Siemens, Schneider or AIan Bradley) - please indicate on CV.
Technical . Basic awareness of industrial standards . Good understanding of local codes and requirements . Hold work experience in Microsoft Windows 20161 20121 20081 wln7l win l0/ win2000, thin client. client/server structure. system maintenance . Good knowledge in Control systems both in maintenance and plant commissioning.
Corporate Talent Pte Ltd