Automation Engineer (Electrical&Mechanical/Up to $5.5k/West/5 days)
Basic salary up to $5500
5 days work week (8.30am-530pm)
Location: West (Transport provided at designated pickup point)
Role & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the hands-on management of PLC logic, electrical, and mechanical servicing and efficient maintenance of production machinery and equipment, physical plant, utilities, facilities and grounds in accordance with provincial and federal regulations and company policies and procedures.
- Directs the maintenance of all machinery to provide uninterrupted service.
- Taking overall responsibility for all engineering activities in the company. This to include taking responsibility for all machinery and equipment in the company.
- Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in the maintenance, electrical and mechanical operations.
- Develops, schedules, and controls a preventive maintenance program to maintain production machinery and equipment in proper working condition.
- Makes analysis of machinery to ensure optimum effectiveness and proper maintenance.
- To provide technical support in handling product related and quality issues from suppliers to manufacturing in meeting quality standards and cost improvement targets.
- Plans a continual work schedule to maintain all company property in a safe and healthy condition to achieve the best working conditions possible for all employees.
- PLC experience is a must. The plant utilizes Omron, and Siemens S7. The Maintenance Supervisor will control all electrical schematics, drawings, and programs for all equipment.
- Inspects jobs in process and at completion to ensure the standards of workmanship and safety are maintained.
- Maintains inventories of maintenance material, supplies and repair parts at required levels by initiating requisitions for purchase; periodically reviews inventory for proper upkeep at plant facilities.
- Recommends, plans and implements equipment needs to improve production efficiency and/or achieve cost reduction.
- Reports to and works hand in hand with the Plant Manager to drive CI activities utilizing our OEE targets.
- Maintenance Supervisor will develop a training curriculum to develop a self-sufficient maintenance team.
- Works with corporate engineering team to prepare for CAPEX projects.
- Participate in the workplace safety and health (WSH) committee.
- Perform any other ad-hoc projects or tasks assigned by HOD from time to time.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in manufacturing environment. Preferably with Hands-on experience.
- Diploma/Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Experience in Siemens S7 and Omron PLC automation system.
- Able to repair & rectify faulty hydraulic and pneumatic system and devices.
- Knowledge in AutoCAD drawing.
- Knowledge in ISO is an advantage.
- Knowledge and certificates in Workplace Safety & Health are added advantage.
Kindly send in your updated CV (please include your current salary package with full breakdown and expected salary) to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
DID: 6950 9740
Soo Joe Yee, Joey
EA License No. 02C4944
Registration No. R1767474
People Profilers Pte Ltd