Automation Developer (Python)
We are looking for an Automation Developer (Python) for an ongoing long-term project in Singapore. The role will be permanent with a client based in Singapore
- Develop and maintain pipelines for various automation tasks (e.g. suspicious files collection and analysis, automated detection of cyber threats)
- Design and develop system backend components (data storage layer) according to business requirements and requests
- Build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant systems
- Build and deploy automation services (REST API, Web application, etc) for Acronis Cybersecurity Lab operations
- Build, maintain and optimize large databases and datasets of malware samples, logs, telemetry data, etc
- Monitor, optimize, and re-design the architecture to maximize the performance of systems
- Perform quality assurance for developed components
- 3+ years of experience as Python developer, DevOps engineer, or relevant positions.
- Experience in frameworks like Celery, Flask or Django, Pytest
- Experience in working with SQL (PostgreSQL) and no-SQL database like MongoDB
- Knowledge and hands-on experience in working with Spark, Hadoop (HDFS, Yarn, Hive, MapReduce), and/or Kafka ecosystem is a plus
- Experience with Agile and CI/CD (continuous integration/development) tools such as Jenkins
- Knowledge of virtualization environments, the experience in creating and controlling virtual machines in the cloud.
- Knowledge of Linux system management and software deployment
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes is preferred
- Capable and willing to learn and integrate new technology (a new tool, database, or programming language).
Interested, Candidates please share their resumes at [Click Here to Email Your Resume] or call at 6708 7429 for a confidential discussion.
Aryan Solutions Pte Ltd