Automation & Control Engineer (PLC Programming)
- PLC system hardware & control programs design and programming.
- Testing and commissioning of PLC Control Systems.
- Development of PLC Functional Design Specifications, Software Design Specifications, Control Schematics/Write-up and other Software Design/Test documentation.
- Site Testing and Commissioning with clients.
- PLC Software rectification works for ad-hoc jobs.
- Experience in interfacing design, implementation and testing between various third-party systems using Modbus, BACNet or other protocols will be an advantage.
- Establish and maintain courteous and good relationship with clients.
- Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Automation / Mechatronics / Building Technology).
- 2 or more years working experience in PLC Control Program design and implementation in industrial automation, process automation, Waterworks, and/or building HVAC systems.
- Have worked with Building Management System/SCADA/HVAC system is an advantage.
- Knowledge and hands-on programming skills of Mitsubishi, Schneider, GE, Bechhoff, PLCs
- Knowledge of SCADA (Intuition, iFIX or Mitsubishi MC Works) is an advantage
- A resourceful individual with good organisation, time management and problem-solving skills.
- A team player and at the same time able to work independently in a fast-paced environment.
- Able to work during weekends or night jobs occasionally when required.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To apply, please click "Apply Now" or visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for job reference: 16424
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949
GMP TECHNOLOGIES (S) PTE LTD