· Responsible for all technical drawings, modelling and documentations
· Create, modify existing engineering design and models
. Ensure M&E drawings & specifications are fully compliant with project requirements
· Ensure no rework due to errors in drafting
· Ensure drawing and design meet project deadline
· Coordinate & communicate with clients, consultants, contractors and project team members
· Proficient in Microsoft Office, AutoCAD & Revit or AutoCAD & Bently AECOsim and able to draw 2D and 3D Modelling.
· Diploma / Degree in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Civil/Chemical)
· Minimum 2 years relevant working experience.
· A resourceful self-starter who possess excellent problem solving skills.
· Ability to work independently yet co-ordinates and teamwork seamlessly with other departments, works well under pressure and able to meet tight deadlines.
· Highly motivated, driven by excellence and having an eye for details.
· Possess the mental and physical stamina to take on numerous challenging tasks while simultaneously meeting high standards and deadlines / vision.
· Able to communicate effectively in English at all levels, both verbally and in written reports.
Memiontec Holdings Limited (SGX Listed Company)