AutoCAD Drafter (Up to $2,500, 5 days, Start Work Immediate)
CAREERSTAR INTERNATIONAL| Date Posted: 6-Jul-2020
EA Licence No: 03C3254|EA Personal Registration No: R1658307
Entry Level, Experienced
Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepares and modifies schematic, detailed, and technical drawings.
- Prepares 2D and 3D presentations / design drawings.
- Create, review and modify drawings based on project requirements.
- Work closely with Designers, Project Managers, and clients to meet project requirements.
- Keep design team regularly informed of work status and progress, deviations and any execution concerns.
- Handle any other ad-hoc duties and tasks assigned.
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Sketch-up, VRay, and Microsoft Office.
- Minimum 1 year relevant experience in preparing technical and design drawings for residential and commercial projects would be an advantage.
- Result orientated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- A proactive team player who is able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
CareerStar International Pte Ltd
EA License No: 03C3254 EA Personnel No: R1658307