Autism Therapist / Psychologist
Due to our rapid expansion to serve more children, we invite people who have proven commitment and competence to join us in transforming the lives entrusted to us. We have newly created positions for Autism Therapists / Psychologists with responsibilities to:
- Behaviour Support
- Develop and deliver behaviour plans
- Co-ordinate among key stakeholders to execute behaviour plan
- Manage an emergency support line for school staff requiring immediate support for behavioural incidences
- Participate and contribute to school-wide initiatives on positive approaches to behaviour support
- Program Planning & Delivery
- Plan and deliver programmes for students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in the area of Life Readiness skills (e.g. self-regulation, work habits, social and thinking skills)
- Plan and deliver training on ASD related topics to stake holders
- Autism Therapist - Participate in team assessment for school admissions
- Psychologist - Conduct cognitive assessments and write reports for Access Arrangements for national exams
You should possess:
- For the position of Autism Therapist
- At least a Degree in Psychology or related fields.
- For the position of Psychologist
- A Masters in Psychology or equivalent
- At least 1 – 2 years (for Psychologist) and 3 – 5 years (for Senior Psychologist) of relevant working experience in the same or related field
- A membership with Singapore Psychological Society, or eligible for full registration.
- For both positions
- 1 - 2 years' experience working or volunteering with children and/or adolescents
- Desire to learn about autism and the passion to serve the autism community
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes and different perspectives
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
If you are keen to be part of an organisation where lives are transformed, you may apply via our career page (http://www.autism.org.sg/careers).
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Autism Resource Centre (S)