- Behaviour Support
- Develop and deliver behaviour plan
- Co-ordinate among key stakeholders to execute behaviour plan
- Manage an emergency support line for school staff requiring immediate support for behavioural incidences
- Participate and contribute to school-wide initiatives on positive approaches to behaviour support
- Program Planning & Delivery
- Plan and deliver programmes for students with Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) in the area of Life Readiness skills (e.g. self-regulation, work habits, social and thinking skills)
- Plan and deliver training on ASD related topics to stake holders
- Autism Therapist - Participate in team assessment for school admissions
- Psychologist - Conduct cognitive assessments and write reports for Access Arrangements for national exams
- For the position of Autism Therapist
- At least a Degree in Psychology or related fields
- For the position of Psychologist
- A Masters in Psychology or equivalent
- At least 1 – 2 years (for Psychologist) and 3 – 5 years (for Senior Psychologist) of relevant working experience in the same or related field
- A membership with Singapore Psychological Society, or eligible for full registration.
- For both positions
- Desire to learn about autism and the passion to serve the autism community
- Flexibility and adaptability to changes and different perspectives
- Strong analytical and organisational skills
- Ability to work independently and as a team member in a fast paced work environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We apologise that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Our organisation is committed to protecting children and young people from harm. We require all applicants to undergo an extensive screening process prior to hire.
Autism Resource Centre (S) / Pathlight School