Marina Bay Sands Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 4-Sep-2020
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, 'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Participate in planning, coordination, and execution of internal audits in accordance with approved audit programs and departmental and professional standards in established timeframes.
- Observe and examine transactions, documents, records, reports, and procedures; prepare audit work papers recording and summarizing data pertinent to assigned audits.
- Identify and recommend opportunities to increase efficiency and effectiveness of operations while maintaining adequate controls to safeguard company assets.
- Demonstrate teamwork by responsively cooperating with other engagement team members, sharing information and ideas, accepting constructive feedback, and accepting additional assignments when appropriate.
- Work closely with internal audit management in promptly communicating issues and concerns as they relate to audit assignments and the general operation of the department.
- Communicate appropriately to process owners and management during and at the conclusion of fieldwork with regard to audit findings.
- Assist in the preparation of formal written reports covering the results of audits and present audit findings and recommendations to executive management.
- Maintain excellent management client relations while communicating issues, concerns, and recommendations to management clients. Assist other internal auditors in maintaining excellent management client relationships.
- Perform follow up procedures to ensure agreed upon actions plans have been implemented by management as directed.
- Maintain current knowledge of regulatory requirements and professional standards.
- Participate in departmental initiatives and projects under the direction of the Vice President and/or Executive Director to develop a world-class internal audit function.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business or related field is required.
- Minimum 3 years of related external and/or internal audit experience.
- Must have working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Must be able to communicate effectively in English, both written and verbal.
- Certification (or in the process of attaining) in at least one area (e.g., CIA, CISA, or CPA) is desired.
- Must be able to travel internationally if needed