- Leadership opportunity within a well-known accounting firm
- Continuous opportunities for personal & career development
- Work with a talented and passionate team
Our client is a renowned accounting firm that has a long history of helping their clients achieve their ambitions. With decades of experience, they have gained the trust of the business community.
In this role, you will be leading a team in supporting clients with reporting requirements and ensuring they are compliant with accounting principles.
You will be responsible for :
- Delivering quality auditing services and maintaining productive working relationships with clients
- Reporting audit findings and recommending improvements.
- Ensuring external audit, corporate governance, compliance and enterprise risk assessment projects are properly executed
- Providing mentorship and technical guidance to staff auditors
- You have a Degree in Accountancy or professional qualification. CA qualification is a must
- You have at least 6 years of external Audit & Assurance experience in a managerial role.
- You have strong knowledge of IFRS.
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You are a strong mentor and coach who can build high performing teams
- You are willing to undertake 30-60% travel.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd