- Work alongside & learn from best in class talent.
- Fantastic work culture.
- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance.
Our Client is a leading international professional services firm. The Singapore office draws on the expertise of 200 strong professionals from a diverse background of 12 nationalities. Our Client empowers their talent and provides an array of professional challenges depending on your ability and performance.
Your responsibilities include:
- Managing a portfolio of engagements to deliver high quality audit services.
- Leading and fully accounted for audit engagements, which includes engagement planning, execution and finalisation of an audit engagement.
- Ensuring that the engagement process against budget and timeline is closely monitored.
- Developing and maintaining long-term client relationships.
- Reviewing and providing key technical expertise to ensure the quality of audit work performed is in compliance with professional standards and requirements.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement in audit methodology and process.
- Assuming a greater role in professional development activities such as training, staff recruitment and performance management.
- You have at least a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy, Finance or other business-related fields. Possessing a Professional Qualification would be highly advantageous.
- You possess a minimum of 6 years of experience within Audit and prior experience of team leading, ideally within an international CPA firm.
- You demonstrate a strong understanding of Corporate Governance, Regulatory Compliance, Audit Standards and Accounting Principles.
- You have strong interpersonal and communication skills and are adept at working with multiple stakeholders to drive desired outcomes.
Please apply for this role by using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/58305094
Snaphunt Pte Ltd