Audit & Compliance Lead
- Join one of the leading IT service firms delivering Digital Transformation solutions
- Enjoy attractive salary & benefits
Our client is an established end-to-end IT service provider and one of the leaders in digital transformations landscape, catering to Fortune 500 companies in Asia. They drive growth and performance by modernising mainstream IT and deploying digital solutions at scale. Join them in this journey of supporting businesses and government thrive in the digital world.
You will be responsible for:
- Facilitating and coordinating internal and external IT-related audits, as well as managing the audit expectations.
- Maintaining and proactively tracking action list of all audit and remediation issues to ensure that the issues are addressed accordingly and appropriately.
- Developing and maintaining IT governance policies in accordance with regulatory requirements.
- Reviewing and analysing the existing business processes and developing sustainable, repeatable, and quantifiable business process improvements.
- Providing leadership and advisory to the organization on process improvement projects.
- Managing process improvement initiatives.
- Providing governance advisories to the organization, where needed.
- You possess a University Degree, preferably in Information Systems or related discipline and have at least 3 years' experience in leading IT audits or control functions.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in IT process improvement capacity would be preferred.
- You have solid understanding of IT general controls, application controls, assessment practices and IT security software, public cloud solutions, operating systems, databases, networking, and knowledge of emerging cybersecurity risks.
- Strong knowledge of ITIL framework is a must.
- CISA certification would be highly advantageous.
- You can work independently and as a team, demonstrating a strong sense of ownership and commitment to deliver quality audits on time.
- You have excellent written communication & interpersonal skills.
- You are highly analytical and have problem-solving ability.
Snaphunt Pte Ltd