Reporting to Audit Manager and Partner, the successful candidate will be responsible for performing external and internal audit for a portfolio of clients and oversee other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
- Attractive Remuneration Package
- Friendly work culture
- Work-Life balance
- Team member in client audit engagements, which include planning, executing and completing statutory financial or internal audits.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of Singapore Standards on Auditing (SSA) and common audit procedures and techniques.
- Develop a good understand of Singapore Financial Reporting Standards (SFRS) and financial statement presentation and generally accepted accounting principles and others reporting requirements, where applicable.
- Research and analyse financial statements and audit related issues.
- Proactively interact with clients' key management personnel to gather information, resolve issues and make recommendations for business and process improvements.
- Perform other job related duties as necessary.
Requirements & Qualifications
The successful candidate will possess the following basic qualifications:
- Professionalism, dependability, integrity and trustworthiness combined with a cooperative attitude.
- Strong leadership & organisational, training, and mentoring skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter with ability to multi-task and complete assignments within time constraints and deadlines.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic team environment
- Good project management, analytical, interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Dedicated to superior client service with attention to detail.
The successful candidate will possess the following qualifications
- Minimum of Diploma in Accountancy and working towards ACCA or Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy or related field.
- Candidates with no experience but with team spirited work attitude are welcome to apply
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software programs such as MS Word, MS Excel and Office 365.
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience will be given to the right candidate.
Please submit full resume with detailed qualifications, scanned copies of academic transcripts and certificate, testimonials, two (2) references, experience, current and expected salary and contact details to:
Rohan ∙ Mah & Partners LLP
Chartered Accountants, Singapore
8 Shenton Way #21-08
All applications will be treated with strict confidence.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Rohan.Mah & Partners