- Opportunity for to gain experience in a leading accounting firm
- Open, friendly and supportive environment
- Strong coaching culture with scheduled training for continuous development
Our client is a renowned accounting firm that has a long history of helping their clients achieve their ambitions. With decades of experience, they have gained the trust of the business community.
You will be responsible for :
- Delivering quality auditing services and maintaining strong relationships with clients.
- Helping clients meet their reporting requirements and verifying compliance with accounting principles.
- Reporting audit findings and recommending appropriate improvements.
- Assisting in risk assessments and developing appropriate audit strategy for each assignment
- Working closely with seniors to learn and internalise firm audit approaches
- You have a degree in Accounting, Finance.
- You ideally have experience in an Audit or similar role.
- You have strong knowledge of IFRS.
- You are a self-starter and demonstrate a high level of resilience
- You are adaptable and thrive in changing environments
- You pay strong attention to detail and deliver work that is of a high standard
Snaphunt Pte Ltd