Work on audit and related assignments under the supervision of audit seniors, managers and partners, to ensure that these assignments are executed, documented and concluded based on the relevant professional standards.
Assist in the preparation of reports and schedules that are to be delivered to the clients and other external parties.
Work as a team member by sharing responsibilities, providing support and maintaining communication with colleagues on an effective and efficient basis.
Develop and maintain professional relationships with clients.
- Degree in Accountancy or a professional qualification under the ACCA, SCA and ICAEW schemes
- Proactive, committed and a team player
- Possess initiative and ability to work independently
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- Training you to become a professional auditor/ accountant/ business advisors through on the Job trainings
- Challenging and fulfilling career growth
- Dynamic working practices and environment
- Workplace Flexibility as we are adaptors of the Tripartite standards
- Unlimited pantry access
Write in to us with your latest resume and expected salary to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Visit us at www.accassurance.com.sg for more details.
We regret that only short-listed candidates will be notified.