Audio & Visual Technician / Engioneer
1S Staffing Services| Date Posted: 25-Jul-2019
ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC
- Provide continual excellent customer service
- Answer all service calls in a timely manner
- Perform routine preventative maintenance checks and services to assigned audio-visual systems (service contracted customers) including software/firmware updates, as needed.
- Balance mixer inputs, EQ rooms, and adjust delay channels as necessary to optimize audio system performance
- Colour-balance and adjust geometry of large video walls
- Test and troubleshoot control system functionality (may include Crestron, AMX, and other IP-based control systems).
- Test and evaluate performance of video conference systems over ISDN (H.320) and IP (H.323) networks, including local camera and presentation source routing and control, and acoustic echo cancellation.
- Maintain an assigned base of service-contracted customers including proactively scheduling routine preventive maintenance visits and maintaining a strong working relationship with the customer based on trust and reliance.
- Ongoing education and training to include becoming ICIA CTS certified within six (6) months of employment and pursuing additional ICIA certifications on your own.
- May include after hours and on-call duties with guaranteed response times.
- This individual must work effectively with staff and senior management within the organization and with external parties.
- Have the ability to work with limited supervision and direction.
- ITE or Diploma In Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Engineering related certificates.
1S Staffing Services