Atom Marketing Consultancy| Date Posted: 17-Jan-2020
Entry Level, Experienced
'N' Levels / 'O' Levels, ITE/ NITEC/ Higher NITEC, Diploma
Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare, coordinate and pack the appropriate sound equipment required for installation at the allocated event/project.
- Install and test the equipment for the event/projects etc
- Operate the sound equipment during the event.
- Provide technical support, and respond to queries from the clients/customers.
- Prepare equipment for dismantling, and packing at the end of an event/project.
- Do stock check for missing or damaged/spoilt items or equipment during unpacking.
- Conduct general maintenance and testing to ready equipment for future deployment.
- Provide administrative support and coordination in the execution of assignments.
- Class 3 license a MUST
- Preferably with a technical certificate in relevant or related field (eg electronics, electrical, light & sound, etc).
- Will consider those with secondary education but with related experience.
- Keen interest in sound/audio industry
- Pro-active, with outgoing personality, and service oriented.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Willing & fast learner, prepared to take on challenges.
- Prepared to work irregular hours based on operational demands.
Atom Marketing Consultancy