Audio Designer (Nuendo, Cubase, Reaper, Pro Tools, Sound Forge Or Vegas)
- Join a market leader within the Video Game industry
- Create and implement sound effects for games
Our client is a leading game development firm in Asia Pacific and is part of a global video game company. The Singapore branch has been here for more than a decade with a multicultural team of over 30 different nationalities.
The Audio Designer will follow references and directions from the Audio Director and work on the implementation of in-game ambiance and the environmental effects
You will be responsible for:
- Working on the creation and implementation of sound effects
- Implementing the ambient Dialog in-game
- Working closely with Gameplay Programmers, Animators and Level Designers to ensure that the audio design supports the game design
- Respecting budget and performance constraints when carrying out assignments
- Verifying the quality of the sound integrated into game;
- Assisting and/or coordinating VO sessions;
- Maintaining asset documentation, sound effects libraries and assist with equipment upkeep.
- You have experience in voice recording, sound effects recording, music recording, etc.
- You have the relevant software experience with Nuendo, Cubase, Reaper, Pro Tools, Sound Forge or Vegas
- You have the relevant hardware experience with audio interfaces, microphones, portable recorder
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills to comprehend fast phase and complex game environments
- You are self-driven, a great team player with a willingness to learn
- You must be motivated and passionate about sound design and implementation
- Having strong gameplay instincts is a plus
- Knowledge of at least one current game audio engine (Wwise, FMOD, XACT, etc) is an advantage
- Recording experience with Foley/Field and experience with C++ or similar audio programming languages is an advantage
Snaphunt Pte Ltd