Audience Insights Specialist
- Join a market leader within Media & Entertainment
- Strong opportunities to progress your career
Our client is Asia’s leading media organisation, engaging minds and enriching lives across multiple languages and platforms.The company's core business is publishing of newspapers, magazines and books in both print and digital editions. It also owns other digital products, online classifieds, radio stations and outdoor media.
Sitting within the Media Strategy & Analytics department, the Company's Analytics team serves as the data analytics centre of excellence for the whole company. They integrate and gatekeep all major data sources across the Company's media divisions, on top of which they create visualisations and perform analytics functions to drive business decisions. They also formulate and execute advanced analytics and machine learning projects to help business units achieve their objectives.
As an Audience Insights Specialist, you will be reporting to the Analytics Lead and work closely with the media divisions including editorial, product, ad sales, and circulation sales teams.
You will be involved in providing the Company's media divisions with a composite view of the product users, as well as identifying any audience gaps in the Company's product portfolio. Your responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Work with the data analytics and research teams to generate audience insights across disparate data sets
- Identify data gaps and create strategies for data collection
- Help to develop and track audience growth and loyalty against industry-standard targets and metrics, including benchmarking against competitors
- Help newsrooms create content insights to fine tune their editorial strategy and monitor the performance of the resulting content strategy
- Use audience insights to help product development and sales teams refine and craft new products and marketing campaigns
- Create dashboards and regular reports to share audience metrics and actionable insights
- Conduct market scanning to identify audience gaps in the product portfolio
- You have at least 2 years of experience in dealing with data, business intelligence or audience development, preferably in a media-related industry
- You have experience with content analysis preferable and hands-on experience with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, and Chartbeat
- You are familiar with interpreting and analysing survey results and large datasets
- You have good computer skills ( MS Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- You have the ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- You are a strong team player who possesses great interpersonal skills and can manage multiple stakeholders
Apply for this role using the following link: https://snaphunt.com/jobs/04643002
Snaphunt Pte Ltd