Asst. Warehouse Manager ($4.5K/FMCG/Tampines) - CL
- Responsible for overall warehouse operations.
- Perform warehouse’s budget planning & controlling.
- Ensure warehouse’s performance KPIs are achieved.
- Allocate resources, such as manpower, space, logistics and vehicles, to ensure optimal & efficient use.
- Forecast, plan & arrange for logistics needs in advance.
- Coordinate with logistics department for shipment & delivery.
- Perform hiring, interviewing & training of warehouse staff.
- Implement policies to ensure 5S compliance.
- Conduct periodic stock take.
- At least Diploma in Business Management or equivalent
- Min. 3 years of experience in warehouse management with min. 3000 SKU capacity
- Experience in handling FMCG retail inbound shipment
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills
- Able to communicate in Mandarin as you will be liaising with Mandarin-speaking partners
- Computer literacy
- Comfortable to work in the East region
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Click on the "APPLY" button below, if you interested for the position. Alternatively, you could email your resume in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Liew Chan Hoong, Chriis
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 100 Beach Road #33-06 Singapore 189702
DID: 6594 9885 Fax: 6835 7890
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
EA Personnel Reg No: R1983244
People Profilers Pte Ltd