Asst/Visual Merchandising Manager - LUXURY RETAIL - S$4500
A Market Leader within the retail industry. Due to business needs, we are seeking committed professional to join the team as Asst/Visual Merchandising Manager!
Budget for this role: S$4500
- Review and implement brand-specific merchandising tools to align Principal’s requirements
- Ensure store and counter displays are updated and proper
- Develop sets/gifts display for various occasions
- Identify and help to purchase necessary display or service tools to enhance customer’s shopping journey in the stores; including Liaising with suppliers for orderings
- Arrangement for night works (boutique renovation) which includes submission of application work permit to the building mall management
- Follow planograms and directives for each category zone and ensure implementation of seasonal changes in each store
- Establish animation areas for new brand / new product launches including ad-hoc pop-up counters
- Communicate & manage VM design and aesthetics approvals in revamp/new counters
- Assistance in scenery & instore photoshoots
- Collect market intelligence from the direct competitors and update the market dynamic
- Be the key contact person for all VMD matters during events and work with vendors to create new ideas and concepts for Events & Marketing initiatives
- Coordinate with marketing & events team on the planning and set-up of all events on ad hoc basis
- Can contribute to design related marketing activities would be a plus point (i.e. creative conceptualization of OOH displays and posters to synergize with overall VM set up)
- At least 3 years of working experience in luxury beauty/fashion/retail company under Visual Merchandising department or relevant
- Independent decision-maker with an excellent eye to artistic approaches
- Creative in proposing and advising eye-catching and compelling point of sales to brand owners according to the various brands DNA and guidelines
- Leverages upon interpersonal & communication skills to interact with multifunctional team members
- Excellent organizational skills & the ability to create a visual project from scratch
Interested applicants, kindly forward detailed resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
Please visit us at www.clarist.com.sg for more opening positions!
ClarisT Resources Pte Ltd