Asst Sales Manager/Sales Manager (Shipping/NVOCC) 5 Day/Central
- Service the existing clientele and to develop new, potential business prospects (local and overseas)
- Followup on clients till sales closure
- Gather market information
- Handle customers’ queries and issues to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- Followup on clients' queries including collection on invoices to ensure healthy receivables
- Able to work closely with internal team, suppliers or contractors to provide seamless service to customers.
- Updating of container movements and contracts on a timely manner.
- Supervision of Team members, including rendering of assistance and guidance as and when required
- Minimum Diploma or a University Degree in any field
- At least 2 years of experience in related trade or shipping/forwarding/NVOCC business
- Strong communication (written and verbal) skills in English and a 2nd language
- Professional work ethics
- May require travel overseas
5 Day work week with attractive remuneration package. Relevant transport allowance applies.
Candidates are invited to attach updated resume in Microsoft Word document to include :
1. Recent photo
2. Reason/s for leaving each position
3. Do state if you have own vehicle
4. Current salary package and expected
5. Notice period or earliest start date
We thank you for your application and regret that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
(Licence No. R1102557)