Asst R&D Manager (Flour Application / Frozen food)
• Manage and executive Product development plans
• Manage scale-up of new recipes from laboratory scale to production scale.
• Manages projects and plant costs from testing to implementation.
• Develops and maintains project plans
• Evaluates and makes recommendations concerning the application of new ingredient / processing technologies.
• Design and execute stability studies for recipe development, sensory and analytical testing of recipes.
• Review and validate recipes to ensure compliance to government food regulations for local and international markets.
• Develop recommendations and justifications on Profit and Quality Improvement Programs.
• Provide training and technical support to Manufacturing, QA, and Technology.
• Degree in Food Science, Chemistry or similar discipline
• At least 5 years of Product Development and R&D experience from concept to commercialization
• Experience in ingredient, flavour applications and Frozen Food
• Ability to accurately prepare specifications, label declarations and formulations with no technical errors.
• Have knowledge in food chemistry and statistical analysis as used in designing experiments and measuring process capabilities.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Have strong computer skills and be proficient with Microsoft Office
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1110582
Posting Personnel: Lim Soo Yeong, Joanne
100 Beach Road #33-06
Shaw Tower Singapore 189702
Tel: 6594 9895 Fax: 6835 7890
People Profilers Pte Ltd