Asst Project Engineer (mechanical)
- Assist Engineer in Charge (EIC) in project execution
- Attending Sales Handover Meetings with EIC
- Updating of Project Schedule
- Use of CRM Software for the following tasks:
- Updating of Project Costing
- Creating Purchase Orders for equipment as requested by EIC
- Creating Stock Issue for Stock Items
- Following up with vendors on behalf of EIC (if requested) for matters regarding OA, drawing, quotation, delivery status etc.
- Assist with the preparation of O&M upon receiving equipment list & technical specs from EIC
- When EIC is not available in office, assist with the following tasks:
- Liaise with vendors on behalf of EIC.
- Taking over the duties which was handed over by EIC
- Execution of component projects
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or with relevant experience
- Computer literate in MS Office application
- Basic knowledge of AutoCAD
- Good analytical problem solving skills.
- Self-motivated, diligent, independent and meticulous individual who is able to work in a dynamic and fast pace environment
- A great team player with exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
- 5 days’ work week
- Attractive incentives and remuneration
- Salary negotiable dependent on experience
If you feel you have the skill sets that we are looking for, please apply in-confidence with an updated MS Word Resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume] together with a recent photograph and stating your expected salary.
** We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified**
Gericke Pte Ltd